1) Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a Swiss roll tin, (about 23cm x 30cm) with baking paper.
2) Whisk the egg whites in a freestanding electric mixer until firm peaks form, then slowly add the sugar, still whisking, until stiff and glossy.
3) Spoon the mixture evenly onto the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes, (until crisp on the outside). Remove and cool completely.
4) Lay a piece of fresh greaseproof paper out and flip the meringue over onto it. Carefully pull away the used paper then spread the lemon curd over it and then the passion fruit. Whip the cream and spread on top of the lemon curd. Sprinkle over the strawberries.
5) Roll the meringue up lengthways using the paper to help turn it over. Put on a serving tray and dust with icing sugar to serve. Delish!